To make, change, or cancel an appointment, call our office directly at (805) 485-2400. Our staff will assist you with your appointment needs and will answer any other questions you may have. Our staff is bilingual, English/Spanish. En nuestra oficina hablamos Espanol.
It is important that you bring with you everything necessary for your appointment. The first three items are required from everyone. The other items may or may not be necessary, depending upon your individual situation.
- Social security number
- Insurance card, including the insurance company name and address for claims, and the policy number
- Cash, check or major credit card (VISA, Mastercard, or American Express) to pay for services not covered by insurance or to pay any deductible and/or co-insurance amount identified by your insurance plan
- Your employer’s name, address, and phone number (if you are covered by insurance provided by that employer)
- Your spouse’s employer’s name, address, and phone number if you are covered by insurance provided by your spouse’s employer
- Health Plan Referral Authorization (if required by your health insurance carrier)
- Medicare card if applicable
- Name, address, and phone number of your referring physician
- Medical records, x-rays, lab test results from your referring physician (your physician may have sent these to us)
- A list of current medications, how much of each you take, and how often you take it
Our patient information forms are available on-line to download and
Complete prior to your first appointment.